Projects typically require the installation of multiple wire and cable runs to support a wide range of power and low-voltage applications. Because pulling cables individually is often impractical and inefficient, Anixter’s SPEEDPULL® provides faster installations and easier identification on every run, with cost savings up to 30 percent.
Anixter’s SPEEDPULL machine bundles and binds together different types of wire and/or cable—including color-coded or numbered copper, fiber and electronic conductors—into one compact, flexible, multiconductor cable.
- Multiple-type, custom-bundled cables on a single spool
- One fast cable pull
- No jackets, thus maintaining cable flexibility
- Color-coded and/or printed cables for unique identification
- Taped constructions with pull-tabs available
- Staggered lengths available
- Sequentially numbered footage tape available
- Provides easy installation
- Provides significant labor savings
- Reduces material scrap
- Allows for easy breakouts
- Makes identification and termination easy
- Provides easy estimating for length verification
- Simplifies material management at the job site
- Enables quick turnaround
Streamlined for Special Orders
Custom assemblies can be configured to meet specific requirements—up to a maximum overall diameter of 3 inches—from stock. With an overall diameter of 3 inches, 1,100 feet can fit on a 72-inch reel. With an overall diameter of 1 inch, 9,900 feet can be fit on a 72-inch reel.
SPEEDPULL products can be used wherever multiconductors are required, including office buildings, factories, hospitals, data centers, fire-alarm systems and machinery installations.