Anixter can apply various types of terminals (ring, fork, custom, etc.) to the wire according to the customer's specification.
- Termination installation methods via resistance welding, soldering and machine crimping
- Crimping machine terminals – insulated and noninsulated
- Wire size 28 to 16 AWG, 0.031 in. wide and 0.012 in. thick
- Crimp heights maintained within +/-0.001 in.
- High- and low-volume solder dipping
- ROHS and non-ROHS solders compliant
- Tin solders available
Anixter’s ability to provide specialty terminals designed to meet unique requirements from OEM customers.