Philips InstantFit LED
Compatibility means different things to different manufacturers.
Compatibility to Philips means that InstantFit LED T8s will provide no flicker, over 40% energy savings*, and the life you’d expect on 50% more ballasts**. Compatibility to competitors means that the product provides inconsistent energy savings and light output.
*Based on the next leading competitor and their number of compatible ballasts at time of printing. ** Savings based on comparison to F32T8 electronic instant start systems.
Philips InstantFit. This is real compatibility.
Smarter experts know what real compatibility means when it comes to LED plug and play T8 lamps. Other lamps claim compatibility, but only InstantFit energy saving LEDs has been proven to work with 184 types of ballast, delivering even light output, proven energy savings and a long average lifetime. That’s REAL compatibility.
- InstantFit works with 184 ballasts — more than any other lamp — so you know it’s going to perform as expected and keep you from having to redo any jobs.
- Proven over 40% energy savings over fluorescent means a satisfied customer and no time wasted going back to a job.
- Lifetime delivered — average life rating of 50,000 hours, with up to 70,000 in the portfolio, means satisfied customers.
- Improved profit and more time growing business instead of doing rework.
- Light quality and performance predictability — consistent light output and no flicker means satisfied happy customers and no wasted time redoing a job.
- Proven product history and a company with a long history of innovation and reliability in the lighting industry.