APC has become the industry-standard for reliable power and physical IT infrastructure. They believe data and connectivity are crucial for business success. Their solutions ensure they’re available when and where you and your customers need them. It’s how they provide Certainty in a Connected World. Any vendor can simply sell you products. With APC, you get comprehensive tools and resources, a robust partner network, and an unparalleled reputation for excellence. From battery backups that safeguard against outages at home, to full-scale data center infrastructure, APC's offers can help your home and business become more efficient, reliable, and connected.
APC by Schneider Electric, the leading global brand for integrated IT physical infrastructure and software, provides reliable power, and availability solutions for IT and communications technologies. With the largest community of partners tailoring solutions for home and business networks, APC products enable individuals and businesses to anticipate the unexpected, protecting critical information and data. It’s certainty in a connected world. APC is a brand of Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and industrial automation. Schneider Electric helps customers in over 100 countries to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable.
The Schneider Electric Advantage
- The most comprehensive component offer addressing over 60% of the products present in a data center.
- Standard Modular Architectures previously designed for small and medium data centers - now adapted to the large and extra-large data center.
- Data Center Lifecycle Services for the North American market and leveraging this newly acquired knowledge and experience to expand our offer into France, India and China.
- StruxureWare for Data Centers empowering the data center manager with access to all of the data & tools need to operate more reliable, efficient, productive, safe and green data centers.
07/14/2022Edge Computing ― The Foundation of Digital-First Connected Operations
Many organizations and industries are harnessing the power of data and digital tools with edge computing to improve resiliency, efficiency, sustainability, and safety and security. The attraction of edge computing is immediately apparent. Sending all that device-generated data to a centralized data center or the cloud causes bandwidth and latency issues. Edge computing offers a more efficient alternative: data is processed and analyzed closer to the point where it is created.
- Best Practices to Deploy Sustainable and Resilient Data Centers at Scale at the Network Edge
- Practical Guide to Preparing Edge Sites and Installing Micro Data Centers
- DCOI Compliance: A Guide to Improving PUE in U.S. Federal Data Centers
- Cost, Speed, & Reliability Tradeoffs between N+1 UPS Configurations
- Battery Technology for Data Centers: VRLA vs. Li-ion
- Why Cloud Computing is Requiring Us to Rethink Resiliency at the Edge
- Technical Comparison of On-line vs. Line-interactive UPS Designs
- Types of Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
- Implementing Hot and Cold Air Containment in Existing Data Centers
- EcoAisle: Flexibility Meets Innovation
- Schneider Electric & HP - Powerful Data Center Convergence Partners
- 60 Second Solutions: APC by Schneider Electric's SmartBunker™ Solution
- How Converged Infrastructure Addresses Integration Issues
- Does Prefabrication Mean Lower Cost Data Centers?
- IT Solutions for Server Rooms and Network Closets
- Watching your Watts with Power Monitoring Expert - Data Center