For over 37 years years, Anixter and CommScope have collaborated to facilitate effective network infrastructure decisions for organizations worldwide. By partnering together, we provide our customers with extensive expertise, strategic industry insight, deep inventory and a global reach that consistently produces reliable, high-performance technology and network solutions. Together, the companies utilize a global distribution network to ship 99 percent of copper, fiber and wireless solutions within 24 hours from more than 100 warehouses on three different continents.
At CommScope we push the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. Across the globe, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next. In 2019, CommScope acquired ARRIS and RUCKUS. The combined companies provide greater technology, solutions and employee talent, with broader access to new and growing markets. This combination created a communications company with unmatched breadth, depth and capabilities. Never has our potential been so great.
CommScope is an Alliance Partner.
- CommScope SYSTIMAX Solutions - Highly advanced SYSTIMAX solutions give enterprise executives and IT managers plenty of power to tackle mission-critical, high-bandwidth and emerging applications.
- CommScope Uniprise Solutions - Uniprise solutions are ideal for enterprise customers that need superior value over world-class performance.
- CommScope Enterprise Solutions - Products used in both SYSTIMAX Solutions and Uniprise Solutions.
- CommScope Andrew Solutions - Andrew supports the emerging mobile society, and the companies that make this today's reality, with a comprehensive portfolio of complete wireless solutions.
- CommScope Carrier Solutions - CommScope is a leading provider of cabinets, apparatus and cable solutions for wireline telecommunication carriers.
CommScope EPX Fiber Panels
CommScope’s latest innovation, EPX Fiber panels, are a flexible solution which allows interchangeable MPO modules, adapter packs and splice cassettes, including in-panel splicing using splice trays.
CommScope’s FiberGuide® fiber management systems offer the greatest breadth of data center optical raceway products in the industry.
Celebrating a 30 Year Partnership
Anixter and CommScope celebrate 33 years of collaboration and innovation in network infrastructure solutions. Watch this two minute video to see how over the next thirty years, we'll continue to be a vital part of your success story.
- SYSTIMAX® Infrastructure Solution Provider Guide
- SYSTIMAX® structured cabling systems
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 1: SYSTIMAX Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2a: GigaSPEED® X10D Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2b: GigaSPEED® X10D FUTP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3: InstaPATCH® Plus Solutions with LazrSPEED® , TeraSPEED® and OptiSPEED®
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3S: 100G & 40G Ethernet, 16G & 8G Fibre Channel Application Performance Specifications Supplement – SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH® Plus Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4S: Supplement for InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions for 100G and 40G Ethernet and 128G and 32G Fiber Channel Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 5: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber TAP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 6: SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- SYSTIMAX® cabling design and installation guidelines for the ION®-E solution
- SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- High Speed Migration
- imVision® Automated Infrastructure Management
RUCKUS Campus Fabric Video
CommScope is an Anixter Utility Grade INFRASTRUCTURE Innovation Partner (UL Verified to meet the UTG Framework).
Learn more about UTG.