The Corning ONE Wireless Platform is the first all-optical converged cellular and Wi-Fi® solution. Built on all-optical backbone with modular service support, the ONE™ Wireless Platform provides virtually unlimited bandwidth, and meets all of the wireless service needs of large-scale enterprises.
As data demand continues to grow, carriers search for ways to ease the burden on their wireless infrastructure. With advanced features such as femto listening mode, capacity steering, and the ability to connect to any RF source, Corning ONE™ Wireless Platform enables carriers to fully leverage their network assets and support their customers’ needs.
ONE Wireless Platform Features
- All-optical integrated SISO/MIMO antenna for maximum service delivery and virtually unlimited bandwidth support
- Seamless optical links enable unprecedented location capabilities for location-based services (LBS) such as E911 and asset tracking
- Cellular service optimized
-Modular design for future service additions or seamless MIMO upgrades
- Signal source diagnostic supporting traditional and new sources such as small cells
- Flexible capacity steering capabilities
- Built-in spectrum monitoring
- Gigabit Ethernet backhaul and Wi-Fi support
- Fiber provides broadband capabilities for today and tomorrow’s data throughput needs