Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to restoring service in the worst weather, our combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently. Based in Everett, Wash., the company distributes products in more than 50 countries.
Fluke Networks is Trusted
Fluke Networks is the world-leading provider of network test and monitoring solutions to speed the deployment and improve the performance of networks and applications. Leading enterprises and service providers trust Fluke Networks’ products and expertise to help solve today’s toughest issues and emerging challenges in WLAN security, mobility, unified communications and datacenters.
Fluke Networks solutions are trusted by:
- By 98 of the Fortune 100 Companies
- Network professionals to help them deploy, manage and troubleshoot business critical networks
- Agencies, Enterprises & Carriers around the world
Meet Fluke Network’s New Product:
Cable+Network Tester for ICT and Industrial Networks
inkIQ™ validates cable performance (up to 10 Gig) using frequency-based measurements and provides distance to fault information along with a wire map of the cable under test. The LinkIQ™ also provides IPv4 and v6 ping; nearest switch diagnostics (IP address, name, port / VLAN number, and advertised data rates); Ethernet Alliance certified Power over Ethernet testing (hardware / software negotiation and loaded voltage and power tests).
Free Fluke Fiber Testing Best Practices Pocket Guide
All Fluke fiber testing knowledge in one handy pocket guide.
- Installing Data Networks Using LinkWare Live SaaS
- Troubleshooting Remote Site Networks – Best Practices
- Ensure Accuracy and Maximize the Value of Your Cable Testing Equipment with Calibration
- Fiber Contamination, Cleaning and Inspection. Introduction.
- Testing Strategies for SYSTIMAX® High Speed Migration Solutions
- With Legrand and Supperior Essex: Considerations for the Design and Field Testing of an Optimized High-Power PoE Cabling System
Versiv Cable Certifier
The Versiv™ family accelerates every step of the certification process. Future-ready design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades. The revolutionary ProjX™ management system and Taptive™ user interface ensures jobs are done right the first time. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare management software.
DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series Copper Cable Certifiers
Accelerates every step of the copper certification process
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
- ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
OptiFiber® Pro OTDR Family
Designed for Enterprise, Datacenter, Outside Plant and PON Fiber. As fiber networks evolve, the need to test in more locations has increased. OTDRs are now needed for:
CertiFiber® Pro Optical Loss Test Set
The CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set improves the efficiency of fiber optics certification.
Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
- Optical loss test set with fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in under three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC.
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro OTDR.
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently.
- Optical loss test set provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits.
OptiFiber Pro HDR OTDR
OptiFiber® Pro High Dynamic Range (HDR) Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, the first OTDR that fulfills contractors’, installers’ and network owners’ demands for a single solution to deal with applications ranging from FTTx, PON and datacenters to category-rated structured cabling.
- Automatic analysis of OTDR traces and events helps you identify and locate faults on singlemode fiber.
- Shows OTDR results as an intuitive map of events, a table of events, and an OTDR trace. PON OTDR test results include the locations and split ratios of optical splitters.
- Automatic bi-directional averaging gives you more accurate loss measurements than measurements made in one direction. OptiFiber HDR is capable of calculating bi-directional averages on-board so you can measure the loss of events more accurately in the field without having to work through software on a PC.
- “Document Only” test limit is available if PASS/FAIL results are not necessary.
- SmartLoop™ OTDR technology tests two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
MPO – Multi Fiber Pro
View more videos at www.youtube.com/FlukeNetworksVideo
Fluke Networks is an Anixter Utility Grade INFRASTRUCTURE Innovation Partner (UL Verified to meet the UTG Framework).
Learn more about UTG.