CKL Standard Strip LED Conversion Kit
Convert your existing strips from fluorescent to LED with the CKL.
CKL LED Strip Conversion Kits offer labor saving pre-wired installation, efficiency of 96-103 lumens per watt, high color rendering, TM-21 reported L80 of over 60,000 hours, a contoured frosted acrylic diffuser, driver cover (for stand-alone fixture) and an optional occupancy sensor for additional savings.
- The low profile CKL can be installed as a New Fixture or as a Retrofit Kit.
- Labor saving pre-wired assembly, ready for immediate installation; meets NEC (to install a fixture on another fixture as the channel is considered a wiring enclosure).
- Replace outdated, non-efficient strip lighting with low wattage, high lumen solutions.
- Compact size with excellent light distribution fits standard 4.25" strips.
- Choice of four lumen packages and dimming option available.
- Long-life LEDs at L80 (80% lumen maintenance) at 60,000 hours reduce life cycle maintenance costs.
- Instant re-start, no warm-up times or reduced light output in cold environments.
- Optional emergency battery backup for safety lighting.
- Available in 4' and 8' lengths.
- Up to 103 lumens per watt.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) > 80.
- Made In USA. Meets ARRA & Buy American requirements.