Leviton is the smart choice, delivering the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s electrical and low voltage professionals. From switches and receptacles, to copper and fiber optic connectivity products and smart home automation, Leviton exceeds market needs by delivering innovative technology for enterprise, data center, government, education, health care, commercial/industrial and residential customers around the globe. All Leviton products are engineered to exacting standards, offer industry-leading performance and are backed by the industry’s best service and support.
Data Center Network-Interactive Handbook
Tactics and Tips for deploying, managing, and upgrading your data center network
- 2021-22 Leviton Network Solutions Catalog
- 2021 Leviton Anixter North American Line Card
- Networks for Education Facilities
- Opt-X SDX Wall-Mount Enclosures
- Opt-X SDX Mini Wall-Mount Enclosure
- Opt-X Unity
- E2XHD Patching System
- 4 Steps to Successfully Deploy an Enterprise Wireless Network -TechBrief
- Connector Reference Guide
- PatchCord Reference Guide
- PatchPanel Reference Guide
- Understanding IT/AV and HDBaseT Control Systems
- IT/AV Systems
- IT/AV Splitter For Enterprise and Education
- IT/AV Switcher For Enterprise and Education
- Audio Video Connectivity Solutions Guide
- IT/AV Systems for Classrooms
- IT/AV Systems with AV Control for Classrooms
- Installing HDBaseT in AV Projects
- 3 Keys to Better AV User Experience
- Double Coverage - Tackling Enterprise Wireless Demands with Wi-Fi & 5G
- To the Edge and Back - What 5G Rollouts Mean for Data Center Networks
- Digital Buildings, PoE, and IoT
- Multifiber Made Easy. Fast, reliable, efficient MPO testing and network design.
- Enterprise Wireless — Choose Your Network Options Carefully
- PoE Infrastructure Design
- The Road to Single-Mode
- Beyond AV Club Simplifying K-12 AV Applications and Installations
- Anticipating Cat 8: Plan for 25/40GBASE-T Networks Today
- Reclaiming Data Center Floor Space
- PoE 5 Ways Its Fueling Copper Network Growth
- Enterprise Wireless: 4 Steps to Successful Deployment & Basics
- 7 Basics of Successful AV Deployment with HDBaseT™
- 7 video basics
High-performance fiber optic and copper cables designed to transport high-speed data, voice and power transmissions.
For more than 60 years, Berk-Tek has connected data center and enterprise networks with high-performance copper and fiber-optic cables. Today, Berk-Tek brand cable is used in Leviton's innovative end-to-end systems for all types of networks in North America.
- Berk-Tek cable is manufactured in the United States, with ISO 9001-certified facilities in New Holland, PA and Fuquay-Varina, NC — equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing, monitoring, and testing equipment.
- Cable manufacturing facilities include the TEK Center, two world-class labs focused on cabling applications and new materials development.
- Our cable engineers and experts actively participate in standards and technology groups to help drive industry developments that support your future network infrastructure requirements.
Learn more at www.leviton.com/berktek