Siemens circuit breakers protect your electrical apparatus helping to minimize down-time at lower costs. Siemens develops a wide range of circuit breakers with ampacities up to 5000A that are equipped with numerous communication capabilities, have various modular designs and are certified with global ratings.
Siemens Circuit Breaker Solutions
3VA Molded Case Circuit Breakers
3VA molded case circuit breakers are ideal for machine and switchgear manufacturers who export worldwide: The system complies both with the UL standard and the IEC standard. This enables you to take advantage of all functionalities for systems that are used in North America as well as in Europe.
- Compliance with global standards having certification in accordance with UL 489 and IEC 60947
- Compact Design - Minimum space requirement
- Quick installation by simple connection of the main line and maintenance
- Extensive selection of internal accessories (auxiliary and alarm switches, shunt trips)
- Available as molded case switch in a molded case circuit breaker design
- Extensive accessory program for operation (front- or door-mounted rotary operators, MaxFlex cable operators and motor operators)
- Infrastructure: hospitals, logistic centers,office complexes, airports, residential buildings
- Industrial applications: machine buildings, industrial parks, presses, wastewater treatment facilities, production lines, production and process automation
3VA5 Molded Case Circuit Breakers
3VA6 Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Optimal for advances applications. Line protection from 40 A to 600 A. Breaking capacity up to 150kA at 480V AC. 3-pole or 4-pole versions. Electronic trip unit. Integrated measuring function for current, voltage, and energy values. Optional communication via PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Ethernet (Modbus TCP), and Modbus RTU. Easy integration into higher-level energy management and automation systems. 100% rated versions available.
Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Siemens offers one of the most comprehensive lines of molded case circuit breakers (3A to 2000A) on the market today. Geared for industrial, commercial and OEM applications, when it comes to ready availability, easy installation, and quality, you need a manufacturer you can trust. Siemens products are engineered to take on the most demanding conditions day after day.
- New! QR Circuit Breakers
- Panelboard Circuit Breakers
- General Application Circuit Breakers
Residential Circuit Breakers
Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current.
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI)
- New! WireGuide Circuit Breakers
- Plug-in Load Center Breakers
- Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Circuit Breakers
- Surge and Circuit Protection
- Ground Fault Protection
- Main Breakers
Buy Now or Request a Quote
Siemens power distribution products are available in select Anixter locations across the United States. Contact your local Anixter sales office for more information or to request a quote.