LCI Series Intumescent Sealant
- Economical: Intumescent performance at non-intumescent prices!.
- Highly Intumescent: Expands up to 10X
- Safe for Contact With Plastics
- Water-Based for easy installation and cleanup.
- Water-Resistant: Will not re-emulsify when dry.
- Acoustically Tested: Reduces sound transmission.
- Low VOCs: Safe. No solvents. Non-halogenated.
- Pale Red: For easy identification
|Anixter No.||Manufacturer No.||Description|
||10.1 oz. tube (300 ml) 18.2 cu. in.|
||29 oz. tube (858 ml) 52 cu. in.|
||20 oz. sausage (592 ml) 36 cu. in.|
||5 gal. pail (19 L) 1,155 cu. in.|
SSS Series Intumescent Firestop Sealant
SpecSeal Triple S premium-grade intumescent sealant is a single product that can handle a wide variety of applications. It features patented two-stage intumescent technology, offering quick, aggressive expansion. A multiviscosity product, offering shear-thinning ability, making cable caulking easier. The result is less labor and more efficient installations.
- Water-based for easy installation, cleanup and disposal
- Two-stage intumescence features extremely fast and directionalized expansion
- Remains flexible
- Sandable and paintable when dry
- Water resistant. Will not re-emulsify when dry
- Red for easy identification and inspection
- Excellent smoke seal
- Low VOCs. No solvents
- UL Classified and FM Approved