For continuous flexing applications with small bending radius down to 7.5 x OD, A European version with CE Approval, Number coded conductors for easier installation, Cable tracks, Gantry robots, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Au tomated handling equipment and Other continuous flexing applications.
Cable tracks, power chains, gantry robots, pick and place units, conveyor systems, machine tools, continuous flexing applications
- European version with CE approvals
- Number-coded conductors
Conductor Type: Bare Copper
Jacket: Gray PVC
Shield type: Unshielded
Temperature range: -40C to +80C
Nominal voltage: 300/500 Volt
Approvals: ULTC, CSA, CE, RoHS
|Conductor Count||12 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||1.5MM SQUARED|
|Conductor Type||FINELY STRANDED|
|Insulation Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Product Type||ROBOTIC CABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the Canada or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.