LAPP GROUP | 0028126
Robotic Cable for Flexing & Torsion Motion, Stationary, 24 AWG (0.25 mm2), 25 conductor, Black PUR Jacket, Shielded, 0.437" Outer Diameter, 15 Bend radius
The smooth elastomeric core insulation and low friction tape improves service life in applications where combined twisting and bending occur, The specially formulated PUR jacket provides protection in the most harsh industrial plant environments preventing unplanned downtime and associated costs, Maximum torsion twist of +/- 360 per meter is suitable for a wide variety of robot applications, Where combined twisting and bending stresses occur on end-of-arm tooling of assembly and welding robots and automated handling equipment
Multi-axis articulated robots with twisting and bending motion, automated handling equipment, cable tracks or moving machine parts.
- Designed for applications where combined twisting and bending occur
- Specially formulated PUR jacket protects against the harshest of industrial plant environments
- Maximum twist of + 360 /m unshielded for wide Varity of robot applications
Conductor Type: Bare Copper
Jacket: Black PUR
Shield type: Unshielded, Tinned Copper Braid
Temperature range: -40C to +80C
Nominal voltage: 300/500 Volt
Approvals: CE, RoHS
|Conductor Count||25 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||BARE COPPER|
|Conductor Size||0.25MM SQUARED|
|Conductor Type||FINELY STRANDED|
|Product Type||ROBOTIC CABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the Canada or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.