Corning Cable Systems SST-Drop(TM) Dielectric Cables offer the ease of installation of standard ALTOS Cables in an easy-access, single-tube design. The dielectric version eliminates any bonding and grounding requirements. The cables are RDUP (RUS) Listed and offer exceptional crush resistance.
- Standard ALTOS Cable tube design in single-tube design: Standard practices and hardware compatibility
- Crush resistance: Fiber protection and signal integrity
- RDUP (RUS) Listed: Material acceptability
- Dielectric: Eliminates bonding and grounding requirments
Cable Type: Drop
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Product Type: Self-Supporting
Buffer Tube Color Coding: Natural
Buffer Tube Diameter (Metric): 3 mm
Buffer Tube Diameter (US): 0.12 in
Fiber Coloring: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
Fiber Count (cable): 12
Outer Jacket Color: Black
Outer Jacket Material: Polyethylene (PE)
Tensile Strength Elements and/or Armoring - Layer 1: Dielectric strength members
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (Metric): 400 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (US): 90 lbf
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (Metric): 1350 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (US): 300 lbf
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 80 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 3.15 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 8.1x4.5 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.32x0.17 in
Weight (cable) (Metric): 30 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 20 lb/1000 ft
Temperature - Installation (Metric): -30 C to 70 C
Temperature - Installation (US): -22 F to 158 F
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 158 F
Temperature - Storage (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Storage (US): -40 F to 158 F
Approval and Listings: USDA Rural Development Programs; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.