Corning FREEDM LST gel-free cables are flame-retardant, indoor/outdoor, riser-rated cables designed for interbuilding and intrabuilding backbones in aerial, duct and riser applications. With a riser rating, there is no need for a transition splice when entering the building. Available in a compact design, these cables are protected against water penetration by innovative waterblocking tapes and yarns that swell to absorb water. Waterblocking without the use of messy gels provides more efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation, allows easier cable access and simplifies the use of buffer tube fan-out kits. The buffer tubes and fibers in each tube are color coded for quick, easy identification.
Note: This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors - blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables while still providing all of the required environmental protection of an indoor/out door cable jacket. Black is the standard jacket color using the part numbers shown here. Contact Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675 to order other color options.
Aerial, Direct Buried, Duct, General Purpose Horizontal, Vertical Riser
- Riser rating
- No transition splices when entering buildings Gel-free waterblocking technology
- Craft-friendly cable preparation Color-coded fibers
- Quick and easy identification All-dielectric construction
- Requires no grounding or bonding UV-resistant, ame-retardant jacket
- Rugged, durable and easy to strip Common installations
- Outdoor aerial and duct; indoor vertical riser and general purpose horizontal according to NEC Article 770
Cable Type: Loose Tube
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM2)
Flame Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Product Type: Dielectric
Fiber Coloring: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
Fiber Count (cable): 12
Fibers per Tube: 12
Number of Active Tubes: 1
Number of Ripcords: 1
Number of Tube Positions: 1
Outer Jacket Color: Black
Outer Jacket Material: Flame-Retardant, UV-Resistant
Tensile Strength Elements and/or Armoring - Layer 1: Dielectric strength members
Tensile Strength Elements and/or Armoring - Layer 2: Water-swellable dielectric strength members
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (Metric): 400 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (US): 90 lbf
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (Metric): 1350 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (US): 300 lbf
Min. Bend Radius Installation (Metric): 111 mm
Min. Bend Radius Installation (US): 4.4 in
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 37 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 1.5 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 7.4 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.29 in
Weight (cable) (Metric): 56 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 38 lb/1000 ft
Temperature - Installation (Metric): -10 C to 60 C
Temperature - Installation (US): 14 F to 140 F
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 158 F
Temperature - Storage (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Storage (US): -40 F to 158 F
Approval and Listings: National Electrical Code (NEC) OFNR, CSA OFN FT-4; Common Installations: Outdoor lashed aerial and duct; indoor vertical riser and general purpose horizontal according to National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 770; Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM2 50 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.