Corning ALTOS cable with Binderless FastAccess technology is an all-dielectric gel-free cable designed for outdoor and limited indoor use for lashed aerial and duct installations. The innovative FastAccess technology feature combined with the gel-free binderless loose tube design simplifies removal of the cable jacket and accessing the buffer tubes. The loose tube design uses Corning’s SMF-28 Ultra fiber to provide reliable transmission parameters for a variety of voice, data, video and imaging appl ications. The cable is fully waterblocked using craft-friendly, water-swellable materials, which means no cleanup is required. The flexible buffer tubes are easy to route in closures, and the SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installa tion and environmental rigors while allowing easy midspan access. The all-dielectric gel-free cable construction requires no bonding or grounding, and these cables have a medium-density polyethylene jacket that is rugged, durable and easy to handle.
- Binderless FastAccess Technology
- Binderless stranded optical core
- Fully waterblocked loose tube, gel-free design
- High-strength ripcord
- Medium-density polyethylene jacket
- Available with G.652.D and/or G.657.A1 fiber
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.