EnduraGain OSP Armored is a robust category cable designed to provide an extension of the LAN beyond the premises or in situations where the NEC code requires an OSP-rated cable when it is in contact with earth, whether in a conduit or not. The cable c onsists of four (4) balanced twisted pairs surrounded by Superior Essex PFM gel that does not drip or flow, even in cell tower applications at elevated temperatures. The jacketed core is covered with dry block and a corrugated, copper-clad steel armor providing exceptional Alien Crosstalk (AXT) performance. The outer jacket is an OSP-grade black polyethylene for superior sunlight and abrasion resistance. This armored design is suitable for the following deployments: duct, underground conduit, tower, lashed aerial, direct burial or open trench. EnduraGain OSP Armored is available in a variety of performances including CAT 5e, CAT 6 and CAT 6A. An optional Aluminum Interlock Armor with overjacket is also available (not suitable for tower deployment ).
- Transmission Performance Characterized to 500 MHz for Cat 6A/6 and 350 MHz for Cat 5E
- Corrugated, Copper-Clad Steel Armor
- Dry Block Between Armor and Inner Jacket
- PFM Gel-Filled Core Construction
- OSP-Grade Black Polyethylene Jacket
- ColorTip Circuit ntification System
- Aluminum Interlock Armored Construction
- Assures Ample Overhead for Reliable Transmission in an OSP-Rated Cable Allowing Extension of the Premises LAN
- Rugged Shield Provides Protection Against EMI/RFI and Provides Rodent Resistance
- events Water Ingress Between Armor and Inner Cable Preventing Damage to Equipment
- Prevents Intrusion of Moisture and Easily Wipes Clean During Installation
- Outside Plant Rated Cable for Years of Reliable Performance
- Easily Identifiable Conductor MatesEven in Low-Light Environments
- Protects Against Mechanical Stresses
- Installs Faster and Easier than EMT Conduit and Conventional Wire
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Gauge||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.