AXIS M1034-W Network Camera provides 1 megapixel or HDTV resolution and adjustable focus, multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams. Support for recording to network shares such as Network-Attached Storage (NAS), IEEE 802.11b/g/n and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (TM) PBC compatible protocols. Includes a PIR sensor for motion detection without lighting, a white illumination LED and two-way audio with built-in microphone and speaker. Video intelligence includes video motion detection, audio detection and active tampering alarm. Also equipped with I/O ports for connecting devices. Includes clamp, stand and optional extension for flexible mounting. AXIS M1034-W is ideal for hosted video services securing small businesses.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Excellent video quality including HDTV 720p
- Wireless capabilities
- Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams
- PIR sensor and illumination LED
- Microphone, speaker and I/O ports
- Easy and flexible installation
Small-Sized Wireless Network Camera
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.