- High definition printing gives you superior print quality, even on smart cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes high definition card Printing available to practically any business
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change, dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation; cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime
- HID global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security-quickly
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards
- Optional high durable HDP film offers greatly enhanced card durability
- SmartScreen LCD control panel displays helpful status messages and prompts
- Print ribbon options: full-color, YMC, 750 prints; full-color with resin black, YMCK, 500 prints; full-color with two resin black panels, YMCKK, 500 prints; full-color with resin black and heat seal panel for difficult-to-print surfaces, YMCKH, 500 prints
- Options: card lamination module - single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous); magnetic stripe encoding; 200-card input hopper; smart card encoding (contact/contactless); dual-sided printing; door and cartridge locks; printer cleaning kit
- HDP film options: clear (1500 prints), standard holographic (500 prints), custom holographic, special order (500 prints)
- Overlaminate options: thermal transfer overlaminate, 0.25 mil thick, 500 prints; PolyGuard overlaminate, 1.0 mil and 0.6 mil thick, 250 prints (PolyGuard available in a CR-80 patch size) all overlaminates available in clear, standard holographic design or custom holographic design
- Single wire USB 2.0 encoding options - ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3; contactless smart card encoder (HID iClass and MIFARE); contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816-1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; Prox card reader (HID read-only)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.