This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 9872403 for suggested replacement.
AXIS Q6055 is a top-of-the-line, indoor PTZ dome with HDTV 1080p, 32x optical zoom, and fast and precise pan/tilt performance for wide area coverage and detailed surveillance at great distances. The high light sensitivity and day/night functionality ensure high image quality even in low-light conditions, while Axis’ Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. With guard tour, it is pos sible to direct the camera automatically to 256 preset positions. AXIS Q6055 comes with built-in video analytics such as highlight compensation, object removed, enter/exit detection, autotracking and Active Gatekeeper. It supports two-way audio, audio detection, I/O ports, and 24 V AC/DC power.
AXIS Q6055-E is a top-of-the-line, outdoor-ready PTZ dome with HDTV 1080p, 32x optical zoom, and fast and precise pan/tilt for wide area coverage and detailed surveillance at great distances. The high light s ensitivity and day/night functionality ensure high image quality even in low-light conditions, while Axis’ Zipstream technology reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. With guard tour, it is possible to direct the camera automatically to 256 preset positions. Arctic Temperature Control ensures safe startup in extreme cold. AXIS Q6055-E offers shock detection, automatic defog, and built-in video analytics, such as highlight compensation, object removed, enter/exit detection, autotracking, and Act ive Gatekeeper.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- HDTV 1080p
- 32x optical zoom
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
- Basic analytics; Video motion detection, Shock detection, Autotracking, Active Gatekeeper, Highlight compensation, Object removed, Enter/Exit detector, Fence detector, Object counter
- Support for IS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of third-party applications
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.