LANmark-1000 has been improved to offer best-in-class electrical performance. Berk-Tek’s engineers completely redesigned LANmark-1000 so that all crosstalk parameters could be improved by four dB. As a result, the Power Sum Attenuation to Crosstalk ratio (PSACR) is nearly 3 times better (at 250 MHz) allowing for much greater signal strength and less vulnerability to noise interference.
- Full Power Sum Performance
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL, LCTL)
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Optimal support for Gigabit Ethernet with headroom
- Power sum characterization gives highest performance using existing applications
- Provides additional bandwidth required for future applications
- Addition of balance requirements improves overall cable performance and reduces cable emissions which results in reduced transmission errors Characterized to 550 MHz, 300 MHz greater than the standardPower sum characterization gives highest performance using existing application
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.