Many AP manufacturers recommend APs be mounted in a horizontal orientation. Secure APs from most manufacturers in areas where wall mounting may be required, such as residence halls, hotels, and other hard lid venues. The AP is partially recessed into t he right-angle bracket, exposing only the antenna face of the AP. Conduit, raceways, and cable can be terminated in the bracket. The AP can be locked in place using the manufacturer’s locking features. Specify AP and model when ordering.
- () Right-Angle Bracket
- (1) AP mounting plate
- (1) Installation instructions
NOTE: The Aruba AP-325 (only) has a BLE (Bluetooth low energy) antenna on the back side of the AP. This BLE antenna may not provide the desired coverage when mounted in aOberon mount or enclosure. If you intend to use BLE services with the Aruba AP-325 access point in an Oberon product, please contact your Oberon customer service representative for an appropriate solution.
- Conveniently install wireless APs on walls and above ceilings
- Enables wireless access points to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- AP is partially recessed into bracket, providing aesthetic appearance
- Can be mounted directly over telecommuications outlet
Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing wireless access points on walls. Designed to mount the access point in the preferred horizontal orientation. For Aruba AP325
AP is partially recessed into bracket, providing aesthetic appearance
Construction: 12 ga. white powder-coated steel
Size: 10.25 inches by 10.5 inches by 2.5 inches (260mm by 260mm by 64mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.