Compact, non-metallic enclosure secures and protects APs in resident halls, hotels, retail locations and other indoor venues. This rugged ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals so APs with integrated annennas or small detac hable
- Accommodates most vendors’ enterprise access points
- Locking, fully-hinged door
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
Design - Wireless access point enclosure with translucent frosted door, designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable attennas from most vendors
Pe rformance - Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
Oberon Skybar-shapped locking, fully-hinged door, keyed alike
Universal T-bar for most vendors access points
Back opening allows placement directly over outlet
Twistouts in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
Construction - UL 94-HB Classified ABS
Box is white, door is translucent, frosted
AP Max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 degrees C inside enclosure
Size - 1 inches by 11.1 inches by 4.4 inches (282 mm by 282 mm by 112 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.