Non-metallic enclosure secures and protects APs, wireless routers, and multiple networking components in offices, hotels, retail locations and other indoor venues. This rugged polycarbonate plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals so APs with integrated antennas or small detachable antennas may be protected. The box can be mounted directly over the telecom outlet, and power strip and cabling can be neatly concealed. Cable raceway or conduit can be conveniently terminated.
- (1) Unit
- (1) Internal universal access point mounting T-bar bracket
- (2) Keys for lock
- (2) 1/2" Nylon spacer
- (2) #6 x 7/8" screw
- (2) #6 x 1/4 screw
- Installation instructions
- Accommodates most vendors’ enterprise access points with external antennas
- Locking, fully-hinged door
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate cable modems, wireless routers, and wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas and external antennas fr om most vendors
Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
Oberon Skybar-shaped locking, fully-hinged door, keyed alike
Universal T-bar for most vendors’ access poits
Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
Twistouts in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
Construction: UL 94-V0 Classified polycarbonate. Body is white, door is translucent, frosted
Size: 12 inches by 18 inches by 5.15 inches (305mmy 457 mm by 131 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.