The LANmark-2000 cable series is comprised of ANSI/TIA/EIA Category 6 compliant cables that are specified and tested to 500 MHz. LANmark-2000 is a true multimedia cable and is specifically designed to handle voice, video and data simultaneously. The useable bandwidth allows for the convergence ofanalog video, voice and data onto one cable simultaneously. This convergence of technologies simplifies even the most dynamic network. LANmark-2000 is Berk-Tek’s highest performing Enhanced Category 6 cable available. Every key electrical property for LANmark-2000 has been improved when measured against the TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 Category 6 standard. This improvement in electrical performance ensures that transmitted signals will be stronger and less susceptible to outside interference, resulting in more robust network performance.
- Full duplex operation capable over four cable pairs
- Increased usable bandwidth vs. the category 6 standard
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL/TCL, EL TCTL)
- Reduced attenuation (Insertion Loss) ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- Category 6 standard RoHS Compliant
- Provides additional performance margin to reliably support Gigabit Ethernet in high-noise environments
- Provides bandwidth required for multimedia, broadband video analog video and other future applications
- Balance characteristics improve overall cable performance and reduce cable emissions which results in reduced transmission errors Reduceddiameter allows for more efficient space utilization
- Characterized to 600 MHz, 350 MHz greater than the standard
- Improved ACR means stronger signal reaches the receiver resulting in cleaner data and video transmission
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.