NEMA 4X enclosure protects APs with internal or external antennas from all vendors in challenging indoor/outdoor environments. This rugged polycarbonate enclosure protects the AP from weather, dust, and impacts, and is transparent to wireless signals s o APs with body integrated antennas or small detachable antennas may be protected. The enclosure has a hinged door, molded-in padlock hasps for locking, and interior ABS panel for attaching APs. Paintable. Convenient sizes are available.
- 1) Unit
- (4) #8 - 32 screw
- (4) Mounting feet
- (4) #10 - 32 mounting feet screw
- Installation instructions
- Compact, low-profile wireless access point enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications such as stadiums and public hotspots
- UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Universal mounting plate allows eay installation of most vendors’ APs
- Cover is hinged; cover can be latched and locked with padlock (not included)
- Tinted clear polycarbonate cover is available upon request; please specify as "-C" in model number
Interior Dimensions: various sizes available, please see Configurations or contact your Oberon representative
Wireless access point max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 in the 1024-00 or -C
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.