Model 1040 is an economical, easy-to-install cloud, canopy, or suspended ceiling mounting kit for APs from most vendors. A cutout is made in the ceiling panel, the panel bridge is placed above the ceiling panel, and the AP is attached to the white trim . The AP/trim assembly then is drawn into the panel bridge with a torsion spring, much like certain recessed lighting fixtures. The AP is recessed into the ceiling, with only the front face exposed for optimal wireless coverage. The installation is fas t, easy, professional and aesthetic. The AP trim can be easily swapped out for alternate AP brands without tools.
- (1) 18" x 23.75" galvanized steel ceiling panel bridge
- (1) AP-specific, white powder-coated trim (see Configurations)
- (T-bar bracket or mounting bracket
- Adjustable hanger wire
- Installation instructions
NOTE: The Aruba AP-325 (only) has a BLE (Bluetooth low energy) antenna on the back side of the AP. This BLE antenna may not provide the desired coverage when mound in an Oberon mount or enclosure. If you intend to use BLE services with the Aruba AP-325 in an Oberon product, please contact your Oberon customer service representative for an appropriate solution.
- Conveniently and quickly install APs in cloud or canopy ceiling panels
- AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- 20 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge and adjustable hanger wire prevent ceiling panel sag or cracking
Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs in cloud, canopy, or suspended ceiling panels. Comprised of steel ceiling panel bridge, adjustable hanger wire, AP bracket, and trim for Aruba AP325
Performance: UL Listed for low-voltage application s and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations.
AP trim is interchangeable for other APs
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge, white, powder-coated steel trim
Use hanger wire to attach to building structure
Size: 1inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (406 mm by 603 mm by 76mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.