This locking 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling Wi-Tile enclosure is designed for Wi-FI and Small cell APs with detachable antennas. This white powder-coated steel enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile and is UL listed for installation in the plenum spac e. Interchangeable doors mount leading vendors APs and antennas nearly flush to the ceiling to provide for a professional, aesthetic installation. The interchangeable doors simplify AP moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles.
The -CCEA i n the model number indicates that this enclosure has been specially sealed for use in pressurized spaces such as Hospital ORs, and to comply with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) standards, for plenum installation.
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors into new hard ceiling environments
- AP and antennas mount flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearanceÔSPECIFICATIONS:
- Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit designed for APs and antennas. For new drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board hard ceilings and walls (new construction). AP or antenna mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, providing a professional finish. Designed for all leading vendors’ APs and antennas, as identified in Oberon’s model 1043 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plen um installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
- AP/antenna bracket and trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas, without removing back-box
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in two walls
- Ceiling/wall bridges secure enclosure into ceiling joists
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. (Model 1042-FL only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA ABS Plastic cover)
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Trim is 14.67 x 14.67 x 0.3 in. (373 x 373 x 8 mm). Back-box is 11 x 11 x 3 in. (280 x 280 x 76 mm)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Sys
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- (1) Galvanized steel back-box
- (1) Ceiling/ wall bridge
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim; (See Oberon’s mod043 configuration guide)
- Model 1043-FL ONLY: (1) Cisco Mounting bracket, (1) AP mount T-bar bracket, and (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) 1 in. conduit fitting with nut
- (1) Firestop cable grommet, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- (4) #6-32 X 1/2 in. whi screw
- Installation instructions
Galvanized 18 ga. steel steel back-box fills opening for code compliance
De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10 when mounted in enclosure
White, powder-coated 20 ga. steel access point trim; see configurations to specify AP trim
Ceiling mounts mst be supported by the building structure
New Construction (NC) product includes ceiling joist fastening brackets
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.