Model 1044 is an economical, aesthetic, and easy-to-install suspended ceiling mounting kit for APs from most vendors. The AP recesses into the ceiling tile and the trim creates a professional finished appearance. The AP is recessed in the preferred cei ling orientation much like a recessed light fixture, providing ideal, unobstructed wireless coverage. AP trim can be easily swapped out for new trim if the AP brand or model is changed in the future.
- (1) Unit
- (1) 12.5" x 12.5" x 3" deepalvanized back-box
- (1) 18" x 23.75" ceiling tile bridge
- (1) AP-specific, white powder-coated trim (See Configurations)
- (1) Universal AP mounting T-bar
- (1) Fire stop cable grommet, large enough for 2 category 6A cables
- Installation instructs
- The ceiling is an ideal location for mounting APs, however, different ceiling tile styles and finishes present a challenge to the installer to create an aesthetic, professional installation. With Oberon’s Model 1044, a cutout is made in the ceiling til e tracing the shape of the AP. A galvanized steel back-box is placed above the ceiling tile, and a white trim is placed around the AP. The AP is attached to a universal mounting T-bar bracket which is pressed into the back-box for a flush-to-the-ceilin g look.
- - Conveniently and quickly install APs in suspended ceiling environment
- - AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- - Tile bridge prevents ceiling tile sag or cracking
Recessed ceiling mount for 2"x2" suspended ceiling tiles
White, powder-coated trim can be easily swapped out for different manufacturers APs
20 ga. galvanized steel back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
Includes firestop cable grommet for insertion into back-box
Includes hanger wire for support by the building structure
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.