Economical, locking 2’ x 2’ suspended ceiling tile enclosure mounts and secures APs flush to the ceiling. The interchangeable door simplifies access point and antenna moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles. Access points can be mounted in the door or inside the enclosure with the configurations with the ABS dome. "-T" version matches tegular ceiling tiles used in recessed grids. Specify -T version for professional, aesthetic installation in recessed grid ceilings.
- (1) Dal Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1" trade size conduit connector and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) Hanger wires
- Installation Instructions
- Economical 2’ x 2’ locking ceiling tile enclosure secures wireless access points from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new access points and antennas
- Enclosureback-box is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Access point mounts in interchangeable door. Fits into standard 2’ x 2’ (U.S.) ceiling grid. Door designed for Aruba AP205
Performance: UL Listed fo r low-voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13
Designate "-T" for tegular flange units, designed for recessed grid ceilings
Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other access points
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in four walls
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box; 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door; solid ack-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke, and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes h anger wire
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
For recessed grid ceilings, designate "-T" for tegular flange units
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: 23.75 inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (3 mm by 603 mm by 76mm); back-box is 12.5 inches by 12.5 inches x 3 inches
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.