This locking 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling Wi-Tile enclosure is designed for Wi-FI and Small cell APs with detachable antennas. This white powder-coated steel enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile and is UL listed for installation in the plenum spac e. Interchangeable doors mount leading vendors APs and antennas nearly flush to the ceiling to provide for a professional, aesthetic installation. The interchangeable doors simplify AP moves, adds, and changes without lifting ceiling tiles.
The -CCEA i n the model number indicates that this enclosure has been specially sealed for use in pressurized spaces such as Hospital ORs, and to comply with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) standards, for plenum installation.
- Secure, conceal, and protect Wi-Fi and small cell APs in suspended ceiling areas
- Locking ceiling tile enclosure designed specifically to secure APs with integrated or detachable antennas from most vendors
- Interchangeable doors permit simpe migration to new APs and antennas
- Back-box is deep enough to contain most vendors APs and connectors
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- Design: Ceiling tile enclosure designed APs and DAS remote units with connectors and detachable antennas. Deep enough to enclose and secure APs for all leading vendor’s models
- This is a steel enclosure so antennas or AP must be mounted externally or on the door. Mount up to (7) external an tennas on the door using the bulkhead connector kit for dipole antennas (Oberon P/N 35-BULKHD-KIT) or Oberon 34-ZDUAL or 34-DMDUAL antennas
- APs with internal or non-detachable antennas from most leading vendor’s may be mounted in interchangeable Model 1052 doors (See Oberon’s Model 1052 Configuration Guide)
- Performance: UL 50 listed for line voltage powered equipment, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations
- OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13
- De-rate AP operating temperature rnge by 6C when mounted in enclosure
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike. Doors are interchangeable
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Enclosure back box is eective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
- -CCEA version backbox is sealed to be used in pressurized rooms, and to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "-T" for tegular flange
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11. Includes hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel back-box, 1 ga. door, textured white powder-coated steel. Model 1052-DOME includes a UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Model 1052-CP includes a UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome
- Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (603 x 603 x 64 mm). Backbox is 12.5 x 12.5 x 45 in. (318 x 318 x 114 mm)
- Specify "-600MM" for European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same)
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard
Back-box is 16 ga. galvanized steel; door and flange are textured, white powder-coated steel. RoHS compliant
Size: Flange is 23 3/4" x 23 3/4", back-box is 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 4 1/2" deep
Maximum weight to be installed inside the unit is 25 lbs.
De-rate upper operating temperature limit from +50C to +40C when AP in the enclosure
Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.