BERK-TEK | 11082057
UTP Cable, Plenum, 23 AWG, Solid, Cat 6A, 4-Pair, 0.27" Cable Diameter, 1000’ Length, 1" Bend Radius, Bare Copper Conductor, Flame Retardant Polymer Alloy Jacket, Blue, Indoor
Take Your Network’s Performance to the Next Level with LANmark(TM)-XTP.
It’s not every day that you get to design and build a high-performing network for the next generation. But when you do, you need a cable that’s built to last. Berk-Tek’s LANmark-XTP
- Innovative Noise Canceling XTP Technology Delivers Superior Alien Crosstalk Performance
- Backwards Compatible with Gigabit Ethernet to Provide Seamless Migration to 10GBASET While Supporting All Cat 6 and Cat 5E System Requirements
- Manages the Convergence of Voice, Video and Data at 10 Gigbit Ethernet Speeds, Simplifying Networks
- Supports Both Long and Short Channels
- Easier Installation and Cable Management with Reduced Outer Diameter of 0.270 Inch
- Error-Free Performance Upto 10 Gigabit Ethernet wit Full Duplex Transmission Upto 500 MHz
- The Smaller Diameter Allows for Improved Density and Better Operational Airflow and Cooling
- No Bonding or Grounding Needed Allows for Simple and Efficient Installation
UL 444, CSA C22.2, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.