Clarity 6 110/110 Category 6 Patch Cord is terminated on both ends with male 110 plugs with internal signal feedback technology, which reduces crosstalk without compromising impedance. Reduced crosstalk and better impedance matching provides a connection which is more transparent to a signal.
- Tested and verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2-1 Category 6 component specifications: Ensures Category 6 component performance. Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications. Signal feedback technology: Reduces cross talk. Icon compatibility: Supports TIA/EIA 606 standard. Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life. Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring: Provides universal wiring ability. Improved signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel. Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.
Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
Connector Type End One: Male 110 connector, eight-contact
Connector Type End Two: Male 110 connector, eight-contact
Jacket Color: Blue
Length Metric: 2.13 m
Pinning: Pin 1 to 1 tandard linear 110 color code
Typical Application: Data cross connect block fields; 10, 100, 1000 Base-T
Diameter (USA): 0.29 in.
Category Rating: Category 6
Cord Length (USA): 7 ft.
Diameter Metric: Diameter Metric: Cord Length (USA): 7 ft.
Cable Type: Four-pair tranded UTP non-plenum
Performance Rating: Category 6
|Connector Type||110 TO 110|
|Lengths||7 FT. | 2.13 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.