The Heavy Duty Wide-Strap Cable Tie was designed to minimize the pinching of soft bundles and the potential of lateral movement along the bundle. The low-profile head and underside clamping rails increase the grip around the bundle and provide a better fit than traditional cable ties. These are used primarily in the trucking and heavy equipment industries, but can be used in a wide variety of applications where strength is needed.
- Wide strap is designed to minimize pinching of soft hoses and convoluted tubing.
- Low-profile head with clamping rails provide compact bundling with a full circumferential compression around bundles.
- Wider and thinner strap design increases flexibility, provides low insertion and minimizes pinching of bundles.
- Bent tail allows for quick insertion into head or mounts.
|Cable Tie Diameter
|CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.