Customer and Emergency Assistance Button, Designed to Bring Attention to Events Through Telephone Call Notification, Audible and Visual Alerts, Overhead Announcements, Email or Text Messages.
The Highly Visible and Intuitive 1202 Call Button is Monitored by Algo’s 8061 IP Controller to Integrate Easily With Hosted or Premise SIP Servers. Up to Four Buttons May Be Monitored by the 8061 Which is a SIP PoE Endpoint. No Additional Power is Required..
Applications for the Button Include Retail Customer Assistance, Workplace Safety Notification and Emergency Notification. The 1202 Requires the Algo 8061 IP Relay Controller as a Network Interface to the Communication Server. Up to Four Buttons Can Be Supported on a Single 8061.
- PoE Powered
- Highly Visible with Customizable Label
- Illuminated Push Button, Flashes when Activated
- Reset Button to Cancel Event/Call Notification(s)
- Single Twisted Pair Supervised Connection
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.