COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 1291B GRN C6A 4/23 F/UTP R1000 | 760081372
Copper Cable, Category 6A, 23 AWG, 4 Pair, Shielded, F/UTP, Solid Bare Copper Conductor, PO/PVC, CMR, Riser Cable, Green Jacket, 1000Ft, Reels
The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D 91 Series Foiled Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable exhibits excellent crosstalk performance, enabled via patented high technology pair isolator (improves pair separation and also cable flexibility) and an optimized twist and strand scheme, dramatically enhancing high frequency performance using the CommScope Labs Cable Twist Accuracy Technology. The GigaSPEED X10D 91 Series F/UTP Cables have been optimized with the GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP connectors and cords to minimize internal channel crosstalk, and also crosstalk between channels in close proximity. The 91 Series Cables incorporate a round smooth shape that speeds the handling and termination process. The cables have been designed to optimize the balance of the F/UTP solution. The 91 Series F/UTP Cables have been specified out to 500 MHz to support high bandwidth applications operating at 10 Gb/s.
- 4-pair construction with aluminum foil tape and isolator center member provides extra margin of performance required for high-bandwidth applications
- Cables constructed with a single jacket for optimum size and improved handling
- Can support network line speeds up to 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.