The Triplett Model 1301 is a manual ranging 3-1/2 digit (1999 count) compact digital multimeter with a built-in AC Voltage Detector. It offers a large variety of measurement features including AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Battery Test, Con tinuity, Diode Test, and Temperature. The rubberized boot provides impact, drop resistance and built-in test lead holders. CAT III 600V safety rating. Includes test leads, alligator clips, temperature probe, protective rubber boot, and 9V battery. 3-ye ar warranty.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- 22 Ranges including a built-in non-contact AC Voltage Detector
- AC/DC Voltage to 600V and AC/DC Current to 10A
- Type K Temperature and Capacitance measurement plus 1.5V and 9V battery test
- CAT III 600V
Auto/Manual Ranging: Manual
True RMS/Averaging: Averaging
Basic Accuracy: +/-0.5%
AC Voltage: 100mV to 600V
DC Voltage: 1mV to 600V
AC Current: 100uA to 10A
DC Current: 100uA to 10A
Resistance: 0.1ohm to 20Mohm
Temperature: -4 to 1832F
Capacit0nF to 20uF
Battery Test: 1.5V and 9V
NCV Detector: Yes
Safety Category: CAT III-600V
Dimensions: 4.2 x 5.9 x 1.4" (106.7 x 149.9 x 35.6mm)
Weight: 8.8 oz. (249.5g)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.