The Helawrap cable management system is the flexible routing and protection solution for industrial, datacom and electrical applications. Helawrap easily wraps around cables with a "zipper-like" motion to protect against abrasion and mechanical stress caused by movement and bending. A handy application tool is included in every package for faster installations.
Helawrap is designed to bundle and protect cable assemblies in the electrical industry, in panel building, on machines, transportation, electronics, and in industrial automation applications - especially within environments where movement and vibration are experienced. The easy branch-out feature and flexible sleeving also protect against unintentional bending of critical data transmission cables, making it ideal for sensitive data networking applications. Helawrap Polyamide 6 V0 is available for applications that require flame retardant properties.
- Unique open design for easy branch-offs at any point along the harness.
- Overwrap formation provides abrasion protection and accommodates multiple bundle configurations.
- Flexible construction and design eliminates pinch points and minimizes bending fatigue, making it ideal for applications involving movement and vibration.
- Split shape allows for future access without disassembly.
|Heat Shrink||NO IS NOT SHRINK TUBING|
|Military Color Code||BLACK|
|Size By Inch Fractions||3/4 INCH|
|WALL TYPE| Single Or Dual||SINGLE WALL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.