NetVanta multiservice routers with integral Ethernet switch address the needs of multiple networking devices in a single chassis. These integrated, all-in-one access platforms integrate a robust, modular IP access router, Ethernet switch with Power ove r Ethernet (PoE) as an option, firewall, VPN and DSU/CSU into a single platform. The NetVanta 1335 takes this integration concept one step further by including an 802.11a/b/g Wireless Access Point (WAP). 24 Port Layer 2/3 Ethernet Switch with Integral Router. Includes 24 - 10/100Base-T access ports, dual combo 1000Base-T/SFP Gigabit Uplinks and a single network interface module slot. Switching features include Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, 802.1Q VLANs, 802.1p/DiffServ QoS, 802.1w Rapid STP, 802.3a d Link Aggregation, Auto MDI/MDI-X. Routing features include OSPF, RIP, BGP, Frame Relay and PPP WAN Protocols, Stateful Inspection Firewall, IPSEC VPN and optional Modular Dial Backup. System level features include CLI, HTTP GUI, SSH, SSL, RADIUS, TAC ACS+. 19" Rackmount 1U housing. Utilizes NetVanta 3000 Network Interface Modules (120086xLx). 120 V AC 50/60 Hz.
- Modular platforms supporting an IP access router, Ethernet switch, firewall and VPN
- Performance-enhanced platforms supporting RapidRoute technology
- Supports all current NIMs and dial backup interface modules (DIMs)
- Auto-sensing 10/100BASE-TX interface(s)
- Integral stateful inspection firewall
- IPSec VPN tunneling with DES/3DES/AES encryption
- Wi-Fi access controller capability to manage up to the 24 NetVanta 150 wireless access points (WAPs)
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||STACKABLE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.