For 5 X 20 mm Fuses
- Sub-function: Test socket screws
- Protects the circuits with fuse
- Simplify the distribution by two jumper
- Ease the test with built-in test socket screws
Wire Size: Rigid: (1) 24 - 10 AWG (UL 1059), (2) 24 - 16 AWG (UL 1059), Flexible: (1) 24 - 10 AWG (UL 1059), (2) 24 - 16 AWG (UL 1059), Flexible With Non Insulated Ferrule: (1) 24 - 12 AWG, Flexible With Insulated Ferrule: (1) 24 - 14 AWG, Flexible With Twin Ferrule:(2) 24 - 16 AWG
Spacing: 6 mm
Amperage Rating: 6.3 A, 480 A At 1 sec Short-Time Withstand
Voltage Rating: 250 V
Color: Dark Grey
Mounting: DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 Length X 7.5 mm Width)
Connection: Screw Clamp
Size: 6 mm Width X 70.5 mm Height X 76.8 mm Depth
Flammability: V0 (UL94)
Overvoltage Category: III
Operating Temperature: -5 To +40 deg C
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 6 kV
Pollution Degree: 3
Wire Strip Length: 0.413 in.
Gauge Type: A3-B3
Tightening Torque: 5.31 in-lb
Screw Driver Size: 0.138 in. Flat
Dielectric Test Voltage: 1890 V
C/US UR Listed, CE, CB, GOST Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.