HID GLOBAL CORPORATION | 2080HPMSMV
iCLASS Clamshell Card, 2k Bits (256 Bytes) w/ 2 App Areas, Prog w/ SIO & Std iCLASS Access Control Application, Front: White Vinyl w/ Matte Finish, Back: Base w/ Molded HID Logo, Seq Match Encoded/Print, Vertical Slot Punch
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 13.56 MHZ Read/Write Contactless Smart Card Technology with Mutual Authentication Provides High-Speed, Reliable Communications with High Data Integrity
- Provides a Cost Effective Way to Improve the Security of Your Access Control Installation
- Available in 2K Bit (256 Byte), Two Application are a Configuration Only
- Provides the HID Standard Access Control Application are a and One Other Application are a for User Customization
- ICLASS Technology Ensures High Security with Mutual Authentication, Encrypted Data Transfer, and 64-Bit Diversified Keys for Read/Write Capabilities
- Any Existing HID Format Can be Factory or Field Programmed into the Secure HID Access Control Application Area
- Meets ISO 15693 Standard for Contactless Smart Card Communications
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||MAGNETIC STRIPE CARD|
|Read Format||SMART CARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.