GAI-TRONICS | 226-001
Tough Phone, Outdoor Handset Telephone, Analog, Constructed of Thick Sand-cast Aluminum with Spring Door, Lanyard Armored Cord, Metallic Braille Keypad, Noise Canceling Microphone, Volume Control Handset and Tamper Resistant Hardware
GAI-Tronics "Tough Phone" 226-001 was Developed For Public and Industrial Areas Requiring a Virtually Indestructible Telephone. Each "Tough Phone" is Housed in a 1/4 Inch Thick, Sand-cast Aluminum Enclosure, Coated with an Exterior Polyurethane Finish. Standard Equipment Includes a Spring Return Door, 15 Inch Lanyard Armored Cord Resistant up to 800 Pounds of Pull-strength, Chrome-plated Braille Keypad and Proximity Hookswitch. The Model 233-001 Tamper-Resistant Screwdriver (sold separately) is Required for Installation.
- Thick Sand Cast Enclosure
- Braille Metallic Keypad
- Fully line powered
- 15" Lanyard Armor Cord
- Volume Control and Noise Cancelling Microphone,
- Non-Movable Hookswitch
- Spring Return Door
- Tamper Resistant Hardware
- Conformally-coated Printed Circuit Bssembly
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range (-40ºC to +60ºC)
- Surface Mount or Pole Mount Using (model 232-001 pole mount kit)
- NEMA 3R Rated
- FCC & IC Certified, UL 60950 Listed
- Hearing Aid Compatible
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.