- Multi-layered security - providing additional protection for identity data beyond the card technology
- Seamless migration: transition from LEGIC prime to iCLASS SE or SIO technology-enabled MIFARE DESFire EV1. Simultaneous support of proximity technologies
- Flexible: interoperable with existing systems, including standard iCLASS, iCLASS SE and LEGIC prime readers
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology for high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity
- Proven technology provides consistent read range not affected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions
- Multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion
- Durability - passive, no-battery design allows for an estimated minimum 100,000 reads, strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Basic contactless read/write technology
- Card technology with proprietary LEGIC algorithm for basic data authentication and encryption
- 4 bits CRC (checksum: cyclic redundancy check) protecting each card response
- 4 bytes unique number for the card unique identifier
- Multi-application memory - passive data memory (EEPROM) organized in a sequence of segments of variable size
- Read/write programmable cards with application that can reside in different memory segments
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.