The M18 multi-tool is one of the most versatile jobsite tools. This 18 V cordless oscillating tool is ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians, and electricians that tackle awkward applications on jobsites. The M18 mul ti-tool runs 11,000 to 18,000 OPM with constant power technology to maintain speed under load. This tool includes tool-free blade change and an universal adapter to be compatible with most competitive accessories on the market today. Milwaukee Durabili ty with under the hood all metal gearbox, battery isolation, and REDLITHIUM intelligence.
- Tool-free blade change with adapter to fit most brand’s blades
- Constant power technology to maintain speed under load
- Battery isolation for durability and life
- All metal gearbox for durability and life
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.