Amphenol 75 OHM BNC connectors are miniature, lightweight units usable up to 11 GHz and typically yield low reflection through 4 GHz. Designed to accommodate a large variety of RG and industry standard cables, BNC connectors are available in crimp/crimp, clamp/solder, SURETWIST(R), and field serviceable termination styles. A full line of printed circuit board receptacles, bulkhead receptacles, resistor terminations, and other accessories complement the product offering.
A variety of our 75 OHM BNC connectors are recognized under the Component program of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. These connectors are ideal for use with medical equipment and test instrumentation where safety cannot be compromised.
For broadcast and video applications where matched impedance for higher performance is needed. These connectors are 75 ohm to insure lower signal distortion.
- Bayonet coupling mechanism provides quick mating and unmating
- 50 OHM and 75 OHM impedance designs allow customers to match system requirements
- 50 OHM and 75 OHM connectors are intermateable
- Four grades of connectors are available for military, industrial, commercial and performance applications
|Type||BNC 75 OHM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.