WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Klein Tools’ Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-ho lding power, even with tough applications.
- High-torque ratcheting mechanism for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- 3-way ratcheting mechanism for forward, reverse and locked positions
- Nut drivers are heat-treated foradded strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handle provide superior torque and comfort
- Contains: 3/16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch (6 mm), 5/16-Inch (8 mm), and 3/8-Inch (10 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess, 3/8-Inch hex driver
Application: Work Near Energized Sources
Special Features: Cushion-grip Handle
Included: Pouch, Handle, #2PH Single-End Blade, 1/4"SL (6 mm) Single-End Blade, #1SQ / #2SQ Double-End Blade, #1PH / 3/16"SL (5 mm) Double-End Blade, and #2PH / 1/4"SL (6 mm) Double-End Blade
Shank Length: Double-End: 3.5" (8.9 cm); Single-End: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
Material: Induction Hardened Steel
Handle Material: Rubber, High-Dielectric Plastic
Handle Color: Black/Orange
Handle Length: 4.7" cm)
Handle Diameter: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
Overall Length: 8.25" (21.0 cm)
Overall Height: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
Overall Width: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
Number of Pieces: 7
Type: Insulated, Interchangeable Blade
Standard: Meets or Exceeds ASTM F1505
Weight: 14.7 oz (4
|Grade||DUTY - HEAVY|
|Product Type||SCREWDRIVER - BIT - ASSORTED SET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.