WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
This 8 piece set features an assortment of popular insulated tools. Each are individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools. The highly durable, black nylon case features a zipper closure, custom-fitted tool pockets plus an extra pocket for storage of papers and other items. Made in the USA.
- Compact assortment of eight popular insulated tools including pliers (3), screwdrivers (3), a cable cutter and a wire stripper/cutter (See individual tool listings for more details)
- Highly durable, black nylon case features zipper closure, polypropylen e handles and custom-fitted tool pockets
- Replacement case available (Cat. No. 33536)
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900: 2012, ASTM F1505-10 standards for insulated tools
- Made in the USA
Special Features: Color Coded Rings and Hot Stamped Caps
Included: 1/16" (2 mm) Slotted/2" (51 mm) Blade (614-2), #0 Phillips/3" (76 mm) Blade (613-3), 3/32" (2 mm) Slotted/3" (76 mm) Blade (614-3) and 1/8" (3 mm) Slotted/4" (102 mm) Blade (614-4)
Shank Length: 2" to 4" (50.8 to 101.6 mm)
Handle Color: Black
Overall Length: 5.5 to 7.5" (139.7 to 190.5 mm)
Overall Height: 0.342" to 0.99"
Overall Width: 2.34" to 2.367"
Number os: 4
Weight: 0.10 lb (0.05 kg)
|Product Type||TOOL BELT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.