The Fox and Hound Jr wire tracing kit for security, thermostat, data, telephone,audio and other types of wiring. It consists of the Fox Jr Tone Generator and the compact Hound Jr Inductive Amplifier Probe. The Fox Jr is a battery operated handheld mult i-function Toner that generates a Warble tone with a user adjustable pitch. It connects easily with alligator clips or RJ-11 / RJ-45 combo pluga and has 120VAC line cross protection. The Hound Jr is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe, with a thumb-wheel Sensitivity control and Signal Strength indicator LED that can detect trace tones up to 12" away. It has a built-in earphone jack that will automatically mute the loudspeaker for use in quiet or noisy areas. Comes complete with (2) A23 bat terries. 1 year warranty.
- Connects easily using alligator clips or RJ-11 / RJ-45 combo plug and has 120VAC line cross protection
- Adjustable Sensitivity / Volume Control with Visual Signal Strength Indicator
- For tracing security, thermostat, data, telephone,audio and other types of wiring
- Powered by (2) A23 Batteries (included) with 1 year warranty
Output Frequency: 800kHz to 5kHz
Frequency Adjustment: Thumbwheel
Output Voltage: 6vpp square wave (open circuit)
Tracer Tone: Warble
Max. AC/DC Live Voltage: 120V
Connections: Alligator Clips and RJ11/RJ45 combo modular plug
Lead Length:attery: 12V (A23)
Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.25 x 0.8" (147 x 31.8 x 20.3mm)
Weight: 1.6oz (45.4g)
Probe: Non-conductive, insulated
Sensitivity: Adjustable with thumbwheel (detects Fox Jr up to 12" away)
Signal Strength Indicator: Bright red LED visual signal strength indicator and speaker
Earphone Jack: Accepts 1/8" mono or stereo earphone plug (mutes speaker)
Battery: 12V (A23)
Power On Reminder: Hound Jr beeps and flashes periodically
Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.25 x 0.8" (147 x 31.8 x 20.3mmWeight: 1.7oz (45.4g)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.