SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH 360 System is the next generation of pre-terminated fiber solutions. Developed by CommScope Labs, the InstaPATCH 360 System is designed to support locations, such as data centers, that require high-density, rapid deployment and high performance. The InstaPATCH 360 System incorporates SYSTIMAX LazrSPEED multimode, OptiSPEED multimode and TeraSPEED single-mode fiber technologies to support todays most demanding applications. ; The InstaPATCH 360 System includes modules, MPO pass-through panels, trunk cables, ruggedized fanouts, array cords and fiber patch cords. The system requires no special components to manage and maintain polarity within each channel. Additionally, the InstaPATCH 360 System is reverse compatible with the panels and shelves used with the G2 Modular Cassette solution, offering a simplified panel and shelf selection process
- Doubles density
- Disengages easily in dense spaces
- Maintains transmit/receive direction
- Maintains optical contact
- Helps minimize transmission problems
- Improves durability and reduces cross-connect rearrangement effort
- Reduces installation time for field-mountable connectors
Fiber Type: LazrSPEED 150, 50 m multimode fiber, LazrSPEED 300, 50 m multimode fiber, LazrSPEED 550, 50 m multimode fiber, OptiSPEED, 62.5 m multimode fiber, TeraSPEED, zero water peak single-mode fiber
Adapter Color: Gray
Adapter Cutout, quantity: 4
Adapters, quantity: 8
Application: Used in conjunction with G2 1U, 2U and 4U MOD panel shelves, surface mount and raised floor enclosures
Body Style: Simplex
Brand: InstaPATCH 360
Interface Feature: Standard
Product Type: Panel
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.