HID GLOBAL CORPORATION | 3800CRGGMNM-HIDSTAND
Credentials, Cards, HID DESFIRE EVI 8KB/PROX SE, PROG, F-GLOSS, B-GLOSS, MATCHING PROX, NO SLOT, DESFIRE#, ELITE PROGRAMMING FOR DESFIRE WITH DEFAULT HID STANDARD KEY
- Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global’s SIO
- HID Global’s TIP for secure provisioning
- SIO data binding inhibits data cloning by binding an object to a specific credential
- 125 kHz proximity with convenient read range and flexible format programming
- Supports secure identity object (SIO) - multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data
- Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) enabled - provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Open configuration - MIFARE DESFire EV1 is based on open global standards for security, and is interoperable with existing MIFARE DESFire infrastructure
- Multi-layered security - MIFARE DESFire EV1 built-in mutual authentication, AES 128, DES and triple-DES data encryption and unique 56-bit serial number, and Common Criteria (CC) EAL 4+ certified
- Ideal migration solution - mutual use of SIO-protected 13.56 Mhz smart card technologies delivered with 125 kHz HID Prox
- 13.56 MHz MIFARE DESFire EV1 read/write technology
- Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction
- 8K bytes of dynamic memory arranged in easy-to-define application folders and data files
- Durability - passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads, strong and resistant to damage
- Photo ID compatible - true credit card thickness for printing directly to the card with a direct image or thermal transfer printer, PVC card surface is optimized for dye sublimation printing
- Trusted identity platform (TIP) enabled - provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Expanded Elite program (SE Elite) - extends security by providing unique keys for each application area (sector) within an SE Card for MIFARE DESFire EV1
- Visual security/anti-counterfeiting features (holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing or custom logo)
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.